Thursday, February 10, 2011

the youtubers i love..( see!!i do love other things than myself)

First thing first, what is youtube??? okay, you tube is a U-shaped tube connected to your computer via usb cable, so that you can upload your video and everyone can watch it over and over again.. LOL

Haha..kidding!! I bet every human being that ever lived in the 21st century knows what is youtube..Wait, wait, you don't know what the heck is youtube??
HAHA very funny, don't kid me....
For real? okay okay... it's basically everything i wrote above, minus the tube thing, because you should never have a U-shaped tube at home, regardless how messed up or how hardcore youtuber you are.. NEVER !!

Youtuber is the the person who posts video blogs, videos and such... so now i'm going to share with y'all  my TOP5 youtubers....


#5. BeatboxHitmanTwo

 
His ability to beatbox amazes me!! I'll never beatbox...Simply because I just can picture my laptop covered with spit all over... GROSS...!

#4. nigahiga

 
The most suscribed youtuber on youtube with over 3 millions suscribers..He's funny..The End.. lol..i don't know why i subscribed to him.. well, maybe because i don't want to be left behind..how can you not be one in that 3 millions..??I mean 3 million subscribers!!  that is just plain insane!!

3# juliansmith87

HE IS INSANELY HILLARIOUS... famous for his 'hot kool aid'..... I MADE THIS FOR YOU... check out his channel, i strongly recommend it!

2# RayWilliamJohnson

 
He reviews viral video on youtube..You guys have to wait until the end of the video for my favourite part of his video which  is the comment question of the day...The answers given by the fellow youtubers are hillarious!!

1#  vlogbrothers

My favourite!!! haha..nuff said!!

 
there you have it.. chowz reader... have a pleasant days ahead.....












No comments:

Post a Comment