Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not a narcissist...

If i am, would my desktop wallpaper look something like this??



and please don't be alarmed.. the wallpaper doesn't reflect entirely on what's on my mind..
I found it and love it...it's like love at first sight...eceeehhceh
kebahagiaan dalam kedukaan..(curik idea tajuk lagu)...


Back to the narcissist thingy, i believe that there is some inner narcissist @selfishbrat in every human being..but the question is, how are you going to interpret and portray it?? tepok dada tanye selera...

and hey, don't ask me, I just love the of idea of narcissism.. It changed the way i judge and look at other people... saya akhiri post ini dengan pepatah orang jawa

"If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better"

Chowz....

No comments:

Post a Comment